From the Hutchinson River Parkway, Southbound
- Exit at exit 8 (Sandford Boulevard/Pelham)
- At the end of the ramp, make a right turn onto Sandford Boulevard (it turns into Colonial Avenue as soon as you pass under the Hutch overpass)
- Take your next right onto Wolfs Lane
- Turn right into the parking lot
From the Hutchinson River Parkway, Northbound
- Exit at exit 9
- At the end of the ramp make a right turn onto Wolfs Lane
- Cross the intersection of Wolfs Lane and Colonial Avenue
- Make a right turn into the parking lot
Metro-North Railroad – The New Haven Line serves Pelham. Travel time one-way from New York City is approximately 30 to 35 minutes. Find here Train Schedules, Fares, Service Status and Maps. From the Pelham Station, the Library is a 15-minute walk down Wolfs Lane heading south. At the intersection of Wolfs Lane and Colonial Avenue, cross Colonial Avenue and then Wolfs Lane. The Library is on the corner.
Bee-Line Bus Co. – Timetables, Maps, Fares, Rider Alerts and Trip Planning.