We are always striving to improve the library and welcome comments and suggestions from the community. Please use the contact form below to and select a recipient from the drop-down menu depending on the nature of your request according to the following guidelines:
- Questions about programs can be sent to the Children’s or Adult Services Librarian. Please note we will not respond to solicitations.
- Requests for books or information can be sent to the Children’s or Adult Services Librarian.
- Please note we can not give financial, legal, or medical advice.
- We do not provide comprehensive or lengthy bibliographies.
- Questions concerning your library card account (renewing materials, change of address, available holds, check-outs) should be sent to Circulation Services.
- Feedback, memorial gifts, administrative inquiries should be sent to the Library Director.
- Novel Night and donations to the Friends of the Library should be sent to the Friends of the Library. The Friends may be contacted directly at the following email: Friendsofpelhamlibrary@gmail.
- Questions and inquires regarding historic Pelham, please write to the Town Historian. Information can be found on the Town Historian website.
- If the Library has any job openings for non-civil service positions we will post them online via the Westchester Library System job posting page. We will not reply to unsolicited job inquiries.
Please allow up to 24-48 hours for a response. We answer inquiries in the order in which they are received. For quicker responses about your account or to request a book, please call the Library at 914-738-1234.