Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have created a special email address that is monitored constantly and is the fastest way to get in touch with is. You can use this email address to get help with your account, get a new library card, notarize a document, ask a reference question, or get a recommendation for a book. Please email email@example.com and we will respond quickly.
We are always striving to improve the library and welcome comments and suggestions from the community. Please use the contact form below to and select a recipient from the drop-down menu depending on the nature of your request according to the following guidelines:
- Purchase suggestions should be sent to Children’s or Adult Services Librarian depending on the intended audience. We accept purchase suggestions from local card holders only.
- Questions about programs can be sent to the Children’s or Adult Services Librarian. Please note we will not respond to solicitations.
- Requests for books or information can be sent to the Children’s or Adult Services Librarian.
- Please note we can not give financial, legal, or medical advice.
- We do not provide comprehensive or lengthy bibliographies.
- Questions concerning your library card account (renewing materials, change of address, available holds, check-outs) should be sent to Circulation Services.
- Feedback, memorial gifts, administrative inquiries should be sent to the Library Director.
- Novel Night and donations to the Friends of the Library should be sent to the Friends of the Library.
- Questions and inquires regarding historic Pelham, please write to the Town Historian. Information can be found on the Town Historian website.
- If the Library has any job openings for non-civil service positions we will post them online via the Westchester Library System job posting page. We will not reply to unsolicited job inquiries.
Please allow up to 24-48 hours for a response. We answer inquiries in the order in which they are received. For quicker responses about your account or to request a book, please call the Library at 914-738-1234.