- Sign-up below and children can start reading after the Kick-Off Event on Wednesday June 26th.
- Sign up ends: Wednesday, July 31st.
How it Works:
- After June 26th, pick up a “Timed Reading Record” and a sheet of 50 mini stickers to record 20 minutes read per sticker.
- Children can collect one prize per day for every three stickers (one hour of reading) during each of the eight weeks the program runs.
- In order to get a prize from the treasure chest, the child must visit the library during the week and have added a sticker to their reading record since their last visit.
- Librarians will mark stickers as counted.
- Children will receive a book prize every nine stickers. Children will be entered in our raffle each time they complete their entire Reading Record, and then will receive a new Reading Record.
- All raffle participants will be entered in a drawing for a final Grand Prize.
Ice Cream Party:
- Make-Your-Own-Sundae ice cream party on Thursday, August 22nd.