Having Problems Accessing Online Resources With Your Library Card? Here’s Help
During this time we encourage patrons to use our eResources, all available here, for free audiobooks, eBooks, movies and music. You will need to enter your library card number and PIN/password (typically the last four digits of the phone number on your account.)
If you are having problems logging in, forgot your password, or need a library card you can email email@example.com and we will help you out.
Below is list of popular online resources.
- Hoopla — Unlimited downloads, no waits.
- Teen Book Cloud— Fiction and nonfiction for YA and middle grade as well, including graphic novels.
Comics, Animated Picture Books, eBooks for Kids in English and Spanish
- Comics Plus: Library Edition– Digital graphic novels and comics for adults and kids.
- TumbleBooks – An online collection of animated, talking picture books, reading comprehension quizzes, educational games and teacher resources for libraries.
- Biblioteca TumbleBooks – Son libros animados, con ilustraciones que hablan, para enseñar a losniños los placeres de la lectura en un formato que les encantará.
- Freegal – A downloadable music service that the Westchester Library System subscribes to. All you need to access the service is your Westchester Library card. Patrons now receive five weekly downloads and three hours of music streaming per day.
- Free Music Archive – The Free Music Archive provides free, high-quality, music in a wide range of genres. The content on Free Music Archive is used under various creative commons licenses.
- PressReader at Home – PressReader delivers a stream of top news stories to read, discuss and share. Get full issues of thousands of top newspapers and magazines.
Film and Video
- Kanopy Streaming Video– Kanopy offers one of the most unique and compelling collections of film ranging from documentaries, indie and foreign films to must-see classics and blockbuster movies.
- Kanopy Kids– Kanopy Kids highlights films and TV series that help children develop empathy, mindfulness, and self-esteem through entertaining and educational videos. Kanopy has partnered with Common Sense Media™to provide developmentally appropriate age rating for videos on Kanopy Kids.