It’s Banned Books Week — Borrow One of Them at The Library!
1) The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian, by Sherman Alexie
2) Persepolis, by Marjane Satrapi
3) And Tango Makes Three, Justin Richardson and Peter Parnell
4) The Bluest Eye, by Toni Morrison
5) It’s Perfectly Normal, by Robie Harris
6) Saga, by Brian Vaughan and Fiona Staples
7) The Kite Runner, by Khaled Hosseini
8) The Perks of Being a Wallflower, by Stephen Chbosky
9) A Stolen Life, Jaycee Dugard
10) Drama, by Raina Telgemeier
For information on why these books have proven controversial, click here.