April 14: Elder Law Presentation on Protecting Your Assets
Elder law attorney Pat Micek is coming to the library on April 14 to give an important presentation on how to protect your assets and give them to your children, instead of the nursing home. It will be held from 12 – 2 p.m. At this seminar, you will learn:
- How to protect your assets from nursing home costs.
- What the three most important legal documents are in order for you to protect your estate.
- How to qualify for government-paid aides to care for you in your home.
- Which Trust is ideal for second marriages and blended families.
- What Elder Law can do for you.
Registration is required by calling the Library at (914) 738-1234.