We are always striving to improve our Library and welcome your comments and suggestions, please use the contact form below to contact us.
Select a Category from the Drop-Down Menu to direct your message. For instance:
- Purchase Suggestions will only be accepted by local card-holders. Please select Children’s or Adult Services depending on the intended audience for the work.
- Program Inquires to the Children’s or Adult Services Librarian. Please note we will not respond to solicitations.
- Title Searches, Reserves/Holds, Reading Recommendations and/or Information Requests to the Children’s or Adult Services Librarian.
- Please note we can not give financial, legal, or medical advice.
- We do not provide comprehensive or lengthy bibliographies.
- Questions concerning your Library Card Account (Renewing materials, change of address, available holds, check-outs) to Circulation Services.
- Comments, Memorial Gifts, Administrative Inquires to the Library Director.
- Novel Night, Annual Appeal and Donations to the Friends inquires to the Friends of the Library.
- Inquires and Questions for TAB -Teen Advisory Board are directed towards our Youth Librarian, Lily Hecker.
- Questions and inquires regarding former Pelhamites and Historic Pelham, please write to the Town Historian. Information can be found on theTown Historian website page.
Please allow up to 24-48 hours for a response. For quicker responses to Library Account and/or Informational questions please call the Library at 914.738.1234.
- We answer inquiries in the order they are received.